Important Announcement

Sunday 30 November 2014

Hi there everyone!

This is just going to be a quick post to let you know that things are going to be changing around here quite a bit of the next couple of weeks.

I'm in the process of completely redesigning the layout and look of this blog, which is quite exciting (and exhausting - I've never done so much stuff with HMTL ever before!) So, please bear with me and please don't be concerned if things start disappearing or moving around.

While I quite like the way my blog is now, but it's still very similar to how it was when I first began - which is over a year ago now! So much has happened since then and I am so different to how I was then that I feel that some aspects are now out-dated and irrelevant to the content I am posting now.

On that note, I am pleased, and scared, and excited to announce I will be moving over to a custom url and not only that, but I'm actually changing the name of this blog as well. From now on, One Step At A Time will be known as Polish Plus.


In case anyone is worried, the stuff on Polish Plus is going to be the same sort of stuff that's on One Step At A Time, it's just the name and the layout of the blog that's going to be changing.

In case anyone is wondering, the main couple of reasons why I am changing this blog's name is because One Step At A Time is long, a little cumbersome and a lot common and I want something a bit more unique and because I think Polish Plus gives a much better first impression of what to expect from this blog - quite a big of nail art but also a lot of other stuff. It's polish and way more! :)

For the moment, I will be staying at lissasteps.blogspot.com while I get everything together for the move and I will let you all know a couple of days before the move what my new web address will be.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.