Panda Nail Art

Saturday 8 November 2014

Hi lovelies,

Today's nails are old ones, but I quite like them. In my mind, they were a lot better than they eventually turned out, but most of that was not actually my fault.

My little pandas ears and eyes are a little dodgy, but the black I was using was very old and very thick and kept leaving little strings of polish and was altogether very unsatisfactory to use. Thankfully, I have long since gotten a new bottle. Also, my green background tinted my top coat and turned all lovely white pandas a bit green.....


I generally try to do my nails mid-morning so that I can use natural light to photograph them with or I do them in the evening and then wait till the next morning to photograph them. These I ended up doing mid to late afternoon, I think, and then for some reason decided to photograph them then, judging by the light quality and background (that I have cropped out). Why I did that I don't know, because it meant I ended up with only three usable photos and all of them look practically identical!


But I did think the overall idea of the pandas is very cute and most of them did turn out quite cute (not so much on the right hand, if I remember correctly).

For these, I used
Grass Slipper by Sally Hansen Complete Manicure (pictured)
Shade 16 by BC Company (lighter green)
Snow Me White by Sinful Colors (white)
Black Satin by ulta3 (black)

And it was all topped off with a coat of Poshe's Super Fast Drying Top Coat


Well, I hope you like them and I'm sorry all the pictures are pretty much the same, but I liked them and wanted to share them (funny looking eyes and ears and all)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.