Gold and Silver Leopard Print

Thursday 27 November 2014

Why hello to you all

Today's design is a simple, but lovely one (in my opinion anyway). However, I couldn't quite manage to capture it on camera very well and so unfortunately it looks a bit sub par in my photos...




Not only did the design not come out particularly clearly, but my camera was also not wanting to pick up the colours very well. I think that was probably because the gold and silver were a little similar and none of the colours I used were massively bright/eye-catching.

So, in case you're finding it a bit hard to make out, on my index and pinky fingers I have a gradient from gold at the cuticle to silver at the tip and on my middle and ring finger I have a leopard print design.



For this design, I used
Midnight Fireworks by Face of Australia (gold)
Silver Dollar by Revlon (silver)
Timeless by Revlon (grey, pictured)

And my middle and ring fingers were topped with a coat of Poshe's Super Fast Drying Top Coat while my index and pinky are without topcoat in order to allow the texture of Midnight Fireworks to come through.

In real life the design was sparkly but quite subtle and I really liked it (well, for a couple of days - that's about my limit for subtle). It's a pity the pictures couldn't quite capture how it really looked.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.