Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 11

Friday 27 December 2013



Woooo! Look at me go! Two posts in one day. :)

How about we ignore the fact that the only reason I'm posting two in one day is because I was so late in posting the first one of today..... That sound good?

Anyway, day 11 was Christmas sparkle and so I, of course had to do the bling-y-est Christmas nails I could think of. :) I was also excited to do this one because I got to use one of my (many) new nail polishes that I got for Christmas. :) Yay!

Anyway, this is what I came up with.




Look at that sparkle! :)



For these, I used shade 601 by BMC (the sparkles), 'Fire Fox' by Revlon (red), 'Frog Prince' by Ulta3 and some miscellaneous craft rhinestones.



To check everyone else's contributions, head over to Nailed IT NZ's post here and check out the links at the bottom.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.