Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 2

Monday 2 December 2013



Hello lovelies,

Right, it's the 3rd of December, meaning it's time for day 2 of the Christmas Nail art challenge. Today's theme was wrapping paper/presents, and this is what I came up with.




I actually really like it. I've never had a design which still has some of the bare nail showing and I actually really like it. Somehow, it seems to even the whole design out and stop the present nails from over-powering the wrapping paper nails and it stops the present nails from being too busy. Or, at least, that's what I think. I'm also pretty proud of the right hand - those presents were pretty well done, if I do say so myself. :) I'm right-handed, so my right-hand is always worse than my left, but today was not too bad. :)



I used a lot of nail polish for this, but here goes: OPI's 'My Boyfriend Scales Walls' (white), Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear 'Black Out' (black), Essence Colour and Go 'Femme Fatale' (red), unknown blue (it literally has no markings at all on the bottle), Sinful Colours 'Call You Later' (green sparkles), a green by Beauty Works (underneath Call You Later), gold sparkles by Beindulged, a gold by Beauty Works (underneath the Beindulged), Revlon 'Silver Dollar' (silver) and Sally Hansen 'Good To Grape' (purple).

If you want to check out the works of the other lovely ladies, head over to Jessie's post here and scroll down to the links at the bottom.

And here's the outline for the rest of the month, if you want to see what's coming up next.





2 comments :

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.