Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 10

Friday 27 December 2013


Hello lovelies,

I hope you all had an excellent Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a lovely day anyway. :) I had a really, really nice Christmas. We visited friends in Bunbury a couple of days beforehand, which was really nice, and then Christmas Day itself was very relaxing and low key. We went to the beach and had a brunch and generally kicked back and relaxed.

Anyway, because I was away and then I was feeling very relaxed, I am totally late with Day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. It was meant to be on the 24th.... Oh well.

The prompt was 'Santa and Friends' and I think that this one is potentially my favourite out of all of the challenges. Here it is...




I confess I didn't exactly come up with the idea myself. After seeing the reindeer over at the Nail Trail I knew I had to attempt them. They are the absolute cutest.



There you go, there's another picture.



And another one.

For these I used 'Snow Me White' by Sinful Colours (pictured), 'Satin Black' by Ulta3 (black), a miscellaneous brown by Rubi Shoes (dark brown), a light brown by Urban Colours One Coat (light brown), 'Cherry Red' by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear (red), 'Silver Dollar' by Revlon (silver).



No comments :

Post a Comment

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.