Wonder Woman Nail Art

Saturday 21 March 2015

Hi lovelies,

So, while I don't have another instalment of my Avengers Assemble series, I do have a superhero themed nail art design for you today. To be specific, it's inspired by one of the original female superheros - Wonder Woman.

And unfortunately, I can't claim this brilliant design as my own idea. I actually recreated this design by Wendy from this shop on Etsy.



I even included a shot of my right hand, that's how pleased I was with these nails!


For these nails, I used,
Endless Blue by Sinful Colors (blue)
Say Cheese! by Mode (yellow)
Midnight Fireworks by Face of Australia (gold)
Lady in Red by Face of Australia (red)
Snow Me White by Sinful Colors (white)
Black Out by Sally Hansen (black)

And it was all topped of with one coat of HK Girl by Glisten and Glow. 



However, I do have some important news for you all. As you know, my posting has been pretty infrequent these last couple of weeks and the reason for this is that I've had a much higher work load at uni than I was expecting. Between this and work and other commitments I have, I have very little time left over for my little blog. So, after some extensive thinking on my part, I've come up with a plan and a bit of a compromise. I've decided to throw my blogging schedule completely to hell and just work on getting out a few quality posts when I can, rather than trying to stick to schedule that is obviously not working for me. I will probably also be posting more content posts than nails because I'll be keeping my instagram a lot more active than this blog and more active than it is at the moment and that is pretty much dedicated to my nails. Equally, if you want to stay up to date with my everyday life and stuff, check out my personal instagram.

But, never fear, I won't be abandoning Polish Plus for good because I love it and blogging way too much! So, until next time...



No comments :

Post a Comment

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.