Christmas Nail Art Challenge - Day 6

Wednesday 11 December 2013



Hello there beautiful people,

It's the 12th today and it was time for me to attempt 'Santa's List/Workshop'. I was not looking forward today - I was totally stumped as to what to do.

After much deliberation and many episodes of Torchwood, this is what I came up with.




It's not fantastic, but I'm quite proud of it, actually. I feel like it's fairly recognisable as Santa's workshop, or a workshop of some kind, or maybe a toy store. On second thought, maybe I'll just wait for  Midget to come home and ask here what she thinks it is. That'll be good for a laugh, in any case. So far, she thought my Gingerbread Men were Shaun the Sheep and that my beach was some weird shot of the sky. I am very sorry about the bubbling though - I need a new bottle of top coat quite desperately. I'm right at the end of my bottle now and it's about the consistency of really thick PVA.....



Anyway, for these I used; some unknown beige, a brown from Rubi Shoes, a miscellaneous yellow, 'Black Out' by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, 'Shade 12' by BC Company (blue), 'Cherry Red' by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, 'Fuchsia Power' by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, 'Silver Dollar' by Revlon, 'Frog Prince' by Ulta 3, 'My Boyfriend Scales Walls' by OPI and 'Copper' by BYS.

Here's the link to Nailed it NZ in order to check out the other interpretations of today.



6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! The kitten actually turned out the best, even though I thought it would definitely be a flop.

      xxLissa

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Cheers and thanks muchly! :) I'm moderately happy with them as a design, but considering how much trouble I had with that prompt (how hard was it??) I am super happy with them. :)

      xxLissa

      xxLissa

      Delete
  3. Love all the details and the kitty just melts my heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawww... Thanks. :) That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

      xxLissa

      Delete

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.