Valentine's Day Heart Tips

Friday 13 February 2015

Hi lovelies,

Here is my other Valentine's Day look for this year, and I'm disappointed it didn't come out as well as I'd hoped it would. I love the idea of using your nail shape as part of your design and so I was thrilled that my new pointy shape was going to lend itself so well to hearts.



However, it turns out that painting little hearts is a lot harder than it looks... I had to redo so many nails and I was so close to throwing in the towel completely many times. But, I persevered and by the time I got to the last couple of nails, I was beginning to like them again, warts and all.



For these, I used:
24 Carat by Models Prefer (gold/pink glitter)
Shrimply Devine by Sally Hansen (paler pink - which actually came out looking a lot more orange in these pictures than it normally does)
Fuchsia Power by Sally Hansen (darker pink)

And it was all topped off with a coat of Glisten and Glow HK Girl.



And that concludes my Valentine's Day celebration for this year. I hope you all have a lovely day, regardless of who you are sharing this day with.

See you all next time,




No comments :

Post a Comment

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.