Vines and Flowers in Albany

Tuesday 11 February 2014


Hello lovelies,

Man, nearly another week has passed and I have not posted at all... My weeks seem to go so fast! Between my nail course (two days a week), a lot of practice and homework for said course and lots of work, I never seem to have any time. Isn't that ridiculous? I used to blog more regularly when I was at school five days a week, with days starting at 7:30, sometimes 6:45 and not ending till 7-8 at night (after homework and study), plus all saturday morning band... I need to start getting organised. :)




Anyway, on to the actual point of the post. These nails where from a while back, from when I went to Albany with my family (which is about 5hrs drive south of Perth, in case you're wondering). They are rather more subdued than many of my nails, but I felt like going with something a little more classy that week (as you will see by the other set of nails I did over the week).

 For these, I used Bamboo Shoot (pink) by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Emerald City (green) and Firefox (red) by Revlon, Good to Grape (purple) by Sally Hansen, Black Satin (black) by Ulta3 and My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white) by OPI.

I also thought I'd share a couple of pictures of my trip, so photo onslaught coming your way.

View from the top of the Skywalk - a very unpleasant 2.2km walk up a mountain was endured for this shot.


Middleton beach - the main town beach.
The Natural Bridge - if you look really, really closely, that's me, my dad and Midget on the bridge.

A lovely panorama of the view from the Natural Bridge - I really love my camera sometimes. :)
Stay tuned for part two, which I promise is coming later this week. :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.