Silhouetted Skyline Halloween Nail Art

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Hi lovelies,

So, I'm not really sure what to call these. Lots of people keep thinking its a graveyard scene, but I didn't really plan it to be a graveyard and anyway, I've already got plans for graveyard nails. :) For a lack of any other description, they are just going to have to stay as 'Silhouetted Skyline' nails.




I am actually really, really happy with these. They turned out much neater than I had expected them to and they are super Halloween-ish. Also, I'm very happy to be wearing a colour other than black for a change. Not that I have anything against black. Actually, black is probably my favourite polish colour to wear on it's own. I don't really know why. But  I feel like I've been wearing an awful lot of black recently and it's very nice to be wearing something a little brighter again!






For these, I used
Neon Orange by BYS (orange)
Bright Light by BYS (yellow)
Black Out by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear (black)

And it was topped off with Poshe's Super Fast Drying Top Coat

You can see the rest of my Halloween looks here.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.