Halloween Witch Nail Art

Sunday 12 October 2014

Hi everyone,

So, I do apologise for the pretty horrific quality of these pictures. I have no idea what my camera was doing and I had to go to work pretty soon after I did these and they got pretty ruined so I didn't get chance to re-take any photos.

Under normal circumstances I wouldn't post these because the quality is just so awful, but I did challenge myself to do as many Halloween nail designs as I could and I didn't want to have to discard a decent design because of the dodgy photos. It's not just the quality either, my poses are pretty weird as well - I have no clue why!






In hindsight, I should have used a lighter purple for the base as the dark purple makes it very hard to see the black detail. I picked the dark purple because I wanted it to be very dark and witchy looking, but it turns out that it was just too dark for the black.

In case you didn't know, I have a witches hat on my thumb, a cauldron on my middle finger and a cat on my ring finger.

For these, I used
Black Out by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear (black)
Ursula by Face of Australia (purple, pictured)

The design was topped with Poshe's Super Fast Drying Top Coat


See the rest of my Halloween designs here. :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.