Inspired by a Dress

Thursday 9 January 2014


Hi my lovelies,

Today I got inspired to try a nail design based on something – in this case, it was the dress I was wearing. Isn’t it pretty?



Originally, I was going to post a picture of me wearing it, but there is no one here to take a picture of me and I can’t take very good pictures of myself and so, you will just have to be content with a picture of it on the grass, by itself. :)

Anyway, here are my nails again.

 

I thought originally that they were really great but now looking at them in a very close-up shot, they look at little messier than I had originally thought. But, no matter – I just have something to improve on for next time. :)

On the whole, I was quite happy with them and I can see where the inspiration comes from, even if my family can’t (Freckles thought I was inspired by the willow crockery we have – as if!).


Sooooo, that’s about it. Hope you like them.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Getting, reading and replying to your comments make my day, so please go and and tell me your thoughts.